Barnie's CoffeeKitchen® - Shipping Information
*$6.50 Flat Rate shipping option is valid on all orders of $100 or less and shipped within the Continental United States.
PLEASE NOTE: The Flat Rate shipping option was increased on May 6, 2013 to $6.50 Flat Rate shipping option.
*The current Free Shipping Offer (with $75.00 or more) is only valid 5/10 -5/18 and uses FedEx Smartpost.
All orders shipping to APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and International locations are shipped through the United States Postal Service. Shipping rates do not include duties, taxes or other non-routine customs brokerage charges for international orders. Other shipping charges, surcharges or accessorial charges may apply. For questions and order placement please feel free to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-284-1416 or email: CustomerService@Barniescoffee.com
- Order multiple bags of coffee instead of just one bag of coffee per shipment. Surprisingly, shipping prices remain the same for up to two pounds! Ordering this way is more economical over time and your savings grows. Whole bean coffee, ground just before you brew, stays fresher than ground coffee. To keep your coffee as fresh as possible, store it in an airtight container in a cool, dark place like your pantry. Open bags of coffee are best used within 5-7 days after opening them.
- Purchase a monthly subscription with Barnie's CoffeeKitchen®. When you enroll in our subscription coffee program, you enjoy hassle-free delivery; fresh to you each month at reduced shipping rates (processing and handling are included in the price of the subscription).
- Avoid shipping to a PO Box. - Shipping costs less when you have deliveries made to your physical address instead of a PO Box. If you must ship to your PO Box, consider using our FedEx SmartPost* service, which delivers to your PO Box in 3- 9 business days for half the price as compared to postal service rates.
- FedEx SmartPost – May be used for street addresses or PO Box deliveries. Combines services of Federal Express® and the United States Postal Service® and offers full FedEx SmartPost tracking visibility on fedex.com with estimated delivery date. Delivers to residential and PO Box addresses within 3 - 9 business days after your order is processed.
- FedEx Home (Ground) Delivery - Delivery to street addresses ONLY. Packages arrive in 3-7 business days depending on distance from our fulfillment center in Orlando, FL.
- FedEx Express Saver (3 Day Delivery) – Delivery to street addresses ONLY. Packages arrive 3 business days after your order is processed.
- FedEx Expedited (2 Day Delivery) - Delivery to street addresses ONLY. Packages arrive 2 business days after your order is processed.
- FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight - Delivery to street addresses ONLY. If your order is placed before 12 pm EST Monday through Thursday your package will be delivered by 3 pm the next business day. FedEx does not offer Overnight Delivery to all locations and some rural addresses may not be served.
- Please note: Guaranteed Delivery Service means that a delivery attempt will be made by the carrier on or before the promised date. Most FedEx Express and UPS Air shipments REQUIRE a signature.
- How are my shipping charges calculated? Shipping charges are calculated based on the combined weight of items being purchased. In order to provide the most economical shipping rates, we suggest a minimum of any 2 items.
- Can I ship portions of my order to different addresses? Unfortunately, we cannot offer this option. You will need to place separate order for each address when needing to ship items to multiple destinations.
- How long after processing, will my shipment take to arrive at its destination? Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. Delivery time is determined by the shipping method selected and varies based on location of the delivery. See shipping options above for details on estimated shipping times.
- What about deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or other US Territories? Packages being delivered to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are shipped using the United States Postal Service and delivery times may vary significantly based on shipment location. Call us for shipping information on other US Territories.
- What about deliveries to an APO or FPO address? Packages being delivered to APO and FPO addresses are shipped using the United States Postal Service and delivery times vary based on location.
- What if I want to ship to a PO. Box? Packages being delivered to PO. Boxes are shipped using the United States Postal Service or FedEx SmartPost and delivery times vary based on location.
- What if I’m ordering Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee and/ or Hawaiian Kona Coffee? Per company policy any order containing Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and Hawaiian Kona coffee will be sent FedEx Ground, Home Delivery, or Express with Signature Required Service to ensure proper delivery is made to you. If you would like the signature required service removed please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-284-1416 or email: CustomerService@Barniescoffee.com
- How can I cancel my order? All order cancellations must be requested within 3 hours of your purchase by calling 1800-284-1416. We cannot accept cancellations via-email.
Orders with Next Day Delivery shipping must be placed Monday through Thursday by 12pm EST to be received the following business day.